With so many hours actually spent working, it’s no wonder we often lack the time or energy that we need to focus on our career plans and professional development.
Join Certified Career Development Professional (CCDP) Lise Stransky as she helps you learn how to manage your career health through this three-hour workshop. You’ll leave with a greater self-awareness of your personal needs, wants, and lifelong career management skills.
- Clarify your needs and wants – now and for the future
- Determine your interests and values – are these being met for you?
- Assess and apply the High Five Principles of career development to your career
- Consider Planned Happenstance as a career management tool
- Learn tools for lifelong career development and management
For more information visit cpaalberta.ca.
About Lise Stransky
Having previously worked at CGA Alberta, Lise has a deep understanding of the accounting industry and the kind of career decisions professional accountants need to consider.
With over 13 years of experience as Certified Career Development Professional, she’s helped hundreds of clients with job search strategies, career transitions, and managing their career health.
An engaging and entertaining facilitator, Lise has developed and delivered workshops on a variety of career topics across the province and the country. Lise has fulfilled several roles throughout her career, including university recruiter, sandwich artist, Christmas elf, travel writer, career advisor, volunteer, mother, and entrepreneur.