Thank you for your support in making Elevate 2017: Celebrating Progress and Achievement a resounding success!
The second annual celebration of the CPA profession in Alberta took place from May 27 to June 3 and brought almost 1,950 attendees from across the province together to celebrate, connect, and learn. It was a memorable and fun week that allowed us to honour the achievements of Alberta CPAs and the profession.
Thank you to all of our Elevate 2017 sponsors, including our Presenting Sponsor, CPA Insurance Plans West, and our Platinum Sponsors, Recruitment Partners and Reynolds Mirth Richards & Farmer LLP (RMRF).
This year’s Elevate highlights included:
- Great networking and fun family times at sold-out Elevate Family Days in Calgary and Edmonton;
- An informative presentation by Alberta’s Auditor General, Merwan Saher, at the first-ever CPA Elevate Breakfast in Edmonton;
- Powerful and moving discussions about mental health featuring special guest speaker Margaret Trudeau at the CPA Assist Elevate Dinners in Calgary and Edmonton;
- A day on the greens with the Calgary Chapter of CPAs at its annual golf tournament;
- Valuable learning opportunities about using disruption as a chance for growth at the annual Accountability Summit in Calgary;
- Beer, food, and fellowship at the Elevate Networking Events in Calgary and Edmonton;
- A gathering of Alberta FCPAs at a reception in Calgary; and
- Honouring the best of the profession—the 2017 Achievement Award winners—at the Elevate Awards Gala.
Thank you again for your support and attendance. View our photo gallery for a visual recap of Elevate 2017 events and re-live some of the week’s great moments all over again!
We look forward to seeing you at Elevate 2018.