Download the Alberta Security Commission’s (ASC) Finance Disclosure Report. The report includes relevant examples and reminders that will help reporting issuers (RIs) deliver the highest quality disclosure and financial reporting.
Read the ASC’s 2019 Corporate Finance Disclosure Report to:
- Learn more about the areas in which the ASC identified disclosure issues, including:
- liquidity and capital resources;
- non-GAAP financial measures;
- forward-looking information;
- unbalanced disclosures on social media platforms; and
- material changes and related disclosure considerations.
- Discover other deficiencies identified during continuous disclosure reviews.
To view the ASC’s 2019 Corporate Finance Disclosure Report, click here.