Join your CPA colleagues for an information-packed conference dedicated to issues faced by CPAs in Alberta. Thought-provoking keynotes and on-demand sessions have been curated to give you the edge to thrive in today’s constantly changing business environment. Gain a fresh perspective on the economic outlook in Alberta, stay current on changes to the economic environment, and learn how to adapt to emerging trends in this valuable conference. As well, as an attendee you will explore ways to energize your leadership skills and inspire others to success and rise above challenges—a key component for leaders at all levels.
This year’s Annual Forum for CPAs in Industry features for an exciting lineup of live and on-demand sessions delivered virtually from November 9-13.
You have the opportunity to:
- Spend time learning with colleagues from across Alberta, without having to leave your home or work space.
- Take part in business development opportunities and create lasting connections.
- Gain Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours towards the profession’s new ethics PD requirement through the conference’s ethics competency session.
- Receive more CPD hours than previous in-person conferences. This virtual conference is eligible for up to 11 hours of professional development, compared to 7 hours last year!
- Rewatch recorded sessions after the conference has completed. Recorded and on-demand material will be available until December 31, so you don’t have to miss a moment of any session!
This year’s keynote is presented by Dr. Robyne Hanley-Dafoe, a multi award-winning psychology and education instructor who specializes in resiliency, navigating stress and change, and personal wellness in the workplace.
Annual Forum for CPAs in Industry
Cost: $275 or five Passport tickets