Connecting to Tomorrow focuses engagement in the field of accounting and finance in a way that enhances teaching, research, the profession and the business community. In partnership with CPA Alberta, MacEwan University is taking a leading role by partnering with stakeholders to explore ideas, share information and initiate research to enhance the discipline.
At Connecting to Tomorrow we will:
- Open a two-way dialogue between the different stakeholders of the profession
- Allow the stakeholders to provide advice to help MacEwan provide the best education possible for future graduates
- Discuss the future of the profession to understand what challenges and opportunities that each stakeholder is facing
- Networking and creating new relationships that would benefit all participants
- Exposing the academic community to real business problems so that our faculty can provide effective solutions.