CPA Alberta is excited to announce a brand-new CPA Alberta Job Board. The new Job Board went live May 24 and greatly enhances functionality, increases reach, improves usability, and provides greater value for accounting and finance employers and job seekers.
The new job board features open registration, so CPA members across the country, along with PEP candidates and other CPA-path job seekers, will be able to create profiles, set job alerts and upload resumes to the site. Expect to see a wider range of positions over time – from entry-level to C-Suite – all filterable to your particular career level.
Once logged into the new site you’ll have access to the following features:
- Career site functionality — not just a job board: CPA Alberta will be posting a number of valuable resources on the site, such as career development and job seeker articles, webinar recordings, links to CPA and external job seeker resources, along with content on CPA chapters, events, and courses, making it more than just a job board.. This will provide additional tools for users to meet their job search, networking, professional development, and career planning goals.
- Site optimized for multiple user platforms: All templates, pages, and functionality of the site are optimized for multiple platforms and screen sizes, from smartphone to 4K, enhancing the look and feel and performance of the website.
- One-stop shop for accounting and finance jobs in Alberta: Find a range of accounting and finance roles targeted at designated CPAs, candidates in the Professional Education Program, university students seeking entry-level CPA-path accounting roles, as well as volunteer roles.
- Employer profiles: Learn about prospective employers within the job board platform. Employers can create profiles, providing job seekers with insights around products and services, corporate culture, ideal candidates, and other information to help them make informed career choices and enhance their job applications.
- Enhanced employer database access: Greater functionality for employers in database search, making this a more attractive service, and adding value to resume uploads for job seekers.
- Provider-hosted customer service: Telephone, email or call-back assistance for both employers and job seekers.
- Free volunteer roles: CPA Alberta will continue to support community organizations and non-profits by posting volunteer roles for free.