Yuen Ip, CPA, CMA, CPA Alberta’s Chief Operating Officer, will lead a high-level PD session on how to identify and recognize disruption in order to turn disruptive changes into innovative ideas. In addition, Larry Brownoff, CPA, CA, CPA Alberta’s Director of Member Engagement and Technical Advisory will review the wide-range of products and services available to Alberta CPAs.
This session will provide an overview of:
- The nature of true disruption;
- Sources of disruptions here in Alberta;
- The competencies needed to succeed in accounting profession of the future;
- Disruptive innovation theory and case study; and
- Resources available to turn disruptions into opportunities for innovation.
Who should attend?
CPAs looking to build their understanding of disruptive changes and find ways to capitalize on the changing Alberta business environment.
$27 plus GST
Register early as capacity is limited. This session may be eligible for up to 1.5 hours of professional development.