As part of the CPA Assist Program, CPA Alberta has engaged Howatt HR Consulting to conduct a health and wellness research study to better understand the issues faced by Alberta CPAs and CPA candidates. The results from the assessment will also help CPA Assist better meet the needs of CPAs, candidates, and their families as well as improve the services provided.
As a benefit for completing the online assessment, you will receive:
- A personal summary of your resiliency risk profile and scoring.
- A free e-book that provides insight into micro-skills—that you can add to your day-to-day routine to help recharge your battery and build resiliency.
What you need to know before you begin:
- The assessment will take approximately 20 – 25 minutes to complete.
- The survey needs to be fully completed in one session.
- The data gathered is collected anonymously.
If you would like to keep a copy of your results, please copy the information into your email or a Word document before closing the browser.
Start the Health and Welness Assessment here: https://www.howatthronline.com/cpaalberta/
Thank you in advance for your participation. If you have any questions about the study or program, please contact CPA Assist at firstname.lastname@example.org.