The College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta – the regulatory body for Alberta physicians – is seeking new public Council members.
Comprised of 12 physicians and four members of the public, Council serves the public and guides the medical profession by providing strategic and policy direction to medical regulation in Alberta.
Successful applicants will serve a term of three to six years, with new Council members starting in each of 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Council member requirements:
- Previous board experience
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Resident of Alberta for the last 12 months
- Willingness to bring the public perspective to Council discussions
- Previous quasi-judicial experience would be an asset
For more information, go to: cpsa.ca/about/council/
Apply by September 7, 2016, to firstname.lastname@example.org