Thank you for helping make Elevate 2019: Celebrating Progress and Achievement a smash hit!
The fourth annual celebration of the CPA profession in Alberta took place from June 1 to 8 and brought over 2,200 attendees from across the province together to celebrate, connect, and learn. It was an outstanding week that allowed us to honour the accomplishments of Alberta CPAs and the profession.
Thank you to all of our Elevate 2019 sponsors, including our Presenting Sponsor, CPA Insurance Plans West, and our Platinum Sponsors, Recruitment Partners and Reynolds Mirth Richards & Farmer LLP (RMRF).
This year’s Elevate highlights included:
- Great golf and good times at Chapter Golf Tournaments in Calgary and Edmonton;
- Valuable networking and family-time at Elevate Family Days in Calgary and Edmonton;
- An enlightening presentation by CPA Canada’s Chief Economist Francis Fong at the CPA Elevate Breakfasts in Calgary and Edmonton;
- Recognizing inspiring long-service CPAs at the Chair’s Long Service Awards in Calgary and Edmonton;
- Igniting the future with sessions focused on new business trends and technologies at the Elevate Your Mind conference;
- Tequila n’ taco tastings at the Elevate Networking Events in Calgary and Edmonton;
- A prestigious gathering of Alberta FCPAs at a reception in Calgary;
- Supporting non-profit organizations in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, and Lethbridge at CPA Volunteer Days with the help of 164 CPA and candidates; and
- Honouring the best of the profession—the 2019 Achievement Award winners—in old Hollywood style at the Elevate Awards Gala.
Thank you again for your support and attendance. View our photo gallery for a visual recap of Elevate 2019 events and to re-experience some of the week’s great highlights!
We look forward to seeing you at Elevate 2020. To mark the fifth anniversary of the CPA profession in Alberta, we’re taking Elevate to the Fairmont Banff Springs! Elevate 2020 will take place from May 28 to 31, 2020 in Banff and promises to be the biggest celebration yet. Watch out for more details later in the year.