Fall is here, which means falling leaves, chilly weather, and new CPA Alberta PD seminars! What better time to take some relevant PD and maintain your competence in providing high-quality services. For many, fall is a busy time of the year, but it’s also an excellent opportunity to explore alternatives to in-class professional development, such as webinars and on-demand seminars. Regardless of what you’re looking for, check out some of CPA Alberta’s most sought after seminars—all happening this fall. These workshops cover a broad range of topics such as tax planning, leadership, communication, Microsoft Excel, budgeting techniques, and much more.
Click on the course codes below for more information.
Top 5 Tax Seminars
- Incoming Tax Planning Refresher: Corporate (00100)
- Income Tax Update (00150)
- Tax Returns: Corporate (00714)
- Tax Returns: Personal (00715)
- Everyday Income Tax Issues For The General Practitioner (01298)
Top 5 “NEW” Seminars
- Review Engagements: Practical Application of CRSE 2400 (01681)
- Your First 100 Days as CFO (01692)
- Growth & Succession Strategies for Small Business (01696)
- Profiting with Excel’s Best New Features (01705)
- Unleash Your Creative Intelligence: A Fresh Approach to Leadership We Need (01673)
Top 5 Soft Skills
- Just for Leaders: Project Management 101 (01073)
- How to Communicate with Confidence, Clarity & Credibility (01284)
- Developing High-Performance Teams: Powerful and Productive (01686)
- Resilience as a Path to Transformation (01694)
- Productivity Skills for Leaders (01576)
Top 5 Webinars
- Advanced Excel Functions & Formulas (01565)
- Excel Budgeting Techniques (01569)
- Microsoft Access Fundamentals, Tables and Queries (01646)
- Power Up PowerPoint (01661)
- IFRS: An Update 2017 Online (99013)
View all CPA Alberta PD courses here.
Contact Professional Development at 780-424-7391 or 1-800-232-9406 and ask to speak to one of our Client Service Representatives.