We all know individual CPAs who are making a tremendous difference in their communities and in the organizations they serve. Their stellar accomplishments deserve more than just a high five—nominate them for a CPA Alberta Achievement Award so they can get the recognition they deserve.
Nominations for CPA Alberta Achievement Awards are accepted in the following categories:
- Fellow of the Chartered Professional Accountant (FCPA): granted to those Alberta CPAs who have rendered exceptional service to the profession or whose achievements in their careers, the community, or in the profession have earned them distinction and brought honour to the profession
- Distinguished Service Award: recognizes members or supporters of the profession who have demonstrated a significant achievement within the last five years
- Early Achievement Award: for those who have had their accounting designation for 10 years or less and have contributions or achievements worthy of recognition
You can learn more about the Achievement Awards and the nomination process by attending an upcoming information session. These information sessions will provide you with:
- Insights into the various Achievement Award categories and process
- Details on how to nominate a deserving colleague
- Tips for submitting the most complete nomination package possible
CPA Alberta Achievement Awards Information Session Dates
- Monday, September 14 from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 17 from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 22 from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
To register for a session, click here.