CPA Alberta is now entering the renewal period for Professional Accounting Firms (PAF) and Professional Service Providers (PSP). If you are a CPA who is responsible for a PAF or PSP, we would like to remind you of some important dates and notices.
- The billing period is a rolling calendar year from October 1 to September 30.
- Renewal information and payment of fees are due on November 30. Should you wish to cease your practice, please notify a member of the CPA Alberta Corporate Registrations team before this date to avoid being assessed penalties.
- Penalties will be assessed on any outstanding fees at December 1.
- Failure to complete the renewal process and submit fees and any associated penalties by December 31 will result in suspension of the PAF/PSP registration.
- Online completion of the renewal process only; no paper forms will be mailed.
PAFs and PSPs may now log in to the CPA Alberta website at firms.cpaalberta.ca to complete the submission and pay the applicable fees.
If you have any questions regarding your current PAF/PSP registration, how to cease your practice or how to make other changes to your PAF/PSP, please contact a member of the CPA Alberta Corporate Registrations team at PAF@cpaalberta.ca.
If you have questions about your fees and payment, please contact email@example.com.