Being a small business owner is tough enough. That’s why CPA Canada and Sage, the market leader for accounting software solutions that help small businesses perform at their best, want to ensure you have the tools needed to navigate this uncertain time.
CPA Canada invites you to connect and take part in their “Small Business Webinar Series,” designed to help maneuver through new challenges presented by COVID-19.
In this comprehensive series, CPA Canada Financial Literacy and program sponsor Sage combine expertise in financial literacy and entrepreneurship to offer support to small businesses.
See below for the full list of upcoming webinars and on-demand sessions:
- Honest Talks with the Experts: Tough conversations on restructuring – Monday, June 8, 2020, 12:00 noon MST
- Financial Ratios: How they help with emergency decision-making – Monday, June 15, 2020 12:00 noon MST
- Financial Survival for Entrepreneurs – Monday, June 26, 2020, 12:00 noon MST
- Tips to Maximize Your Business During and After COVID-19 – On-demand
- Getting Money: What lenders and investors want – On-demand
- Honest Talks with the Experts: Pivoting and changing business models – On-demand
- Honest Talks with the Experts: Future casting the economy – On-demand
- Honest Talks with the Experts: Building resilience as a leader – On-demand
- The Money Side of Business: Managing your finances during a crisis – On-demand
- Honest Talks with the Experts: Our virtual reality and how to adapt – On-demand
Find more details on what each of these interactive presentations have to offer here: cpacanada.ca/SMEWebinarSeries