CPA Canada’s Professional Engagement Guide (PEG) is an essential resource for performing high-quality, cost-effective assurance and compilation engagements for small and medium-sized entities. The PEG provides valuable guidance to help practitioners consistently apply the professional standards.
PEG will help you:
- Conduct high-quality, cost-effective small and medium-sized entity assurance and compilation engagements in compliance with professional standards
- Inform, educate and train professional accountants and students
- Better serve the public interest.
Significant changes this year include:
- A new case study for CSRE 2400 review engagements to provide guidance on completing Review Engagements using the PEG templates (Volume 2)
- Updates to Review Engagement templates to provide additional guidance and clarity (Practice Aids)
- Updates to Engagement Letters to include common legal terms and conditions (Practice Aids)
The PEG can be purchased on the CPA Store. If you are already a subscriber and want more information on your subscription, please contact CPA Canada’s customer service team at 1-800-268-3793 or firstname.lastname@example.org.