The CFO’s Leadership Program is an intensive and interactive program that blends best practices, case studies, group discussions, and role-play. This allows participants to advance their leadership skills and move from the technical aspects of a finance professionals to become a strategic partner. This program concentrates on areas CFOs have identified where they need the most help:
- Leveraging strategy to get results
- Communicating and persuading others
- Leading and influencing across all stakeholders
- Leading culture and change
The 2020 session will be presented in a live online format, held Thursdays and Fridays over the period of two weeks: October 1, 2, 8, 9 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Learn from the comfort of your home or office, in real-time, along with a cohort of your peers.
Special Program Features:
- Leadership assessments done prior to the program.
- 360° Leadership and organizational assessment
- 360° Assessment of strengths in the role of CFO
- One-on-one coaching with a professional Executive Coach to explore ways to improve your leadership capabilities.
- Up-to-date verifiable research and theories with casework.
Seats are limited—registration closes September 3. Register today!
Questions about the new virtual format? Read our FAQs.
The blend of the Operational and Leadership course is a fantastic program to help clarify the role of the CFO. A wide range of topics covered and some very real tools to help any aspiring and refresh even the seasoned professional. I wish I would have done this 10 years ago, it would have given me the perspective needed to reduce my stress load.
– Monique Dery