Spring has sprung; the flowers are a-blooming, the bees are a-buzzing, and the sun is warm and bright…or not. Spring is a busy time of year for many, but with both traditional classroom sessions and the various alternatives to in-class professional development, such as webinars and on-demand seminars, there are more ways to have PD than ever. These seminars cover a broad range of topics such as tax planning, leadership, communication, Microsoft Excel, and budgeting, including brand new, never-before-offered PD.
You can also take advantage of CPA Alberta’s Passport Program for discounted PD for you or your team. There are a variety of Passports to choose from, but there are limited quantities available – purchase today!
The PD offerings below are some of the highlights of the spring session:
Top 5 Taxation and Assurance & Related Engagement
- 2018 Federal Budget and Passive Investment Income Proposal (Edmonton (AM) (PM)) (Calgary (AM) (PM)) (Grand Prairie) (Red Deer) (Lethbridge) (Medicine Hat)
- Corporate Reorganizations (Edmonton) (Calgary)
- Audit of A Small Entity (Edmonton)
- Quality Control Manual for Public Practitioners (Edmonton)
- Review Engagements (Edmonton)
Top 5 Soft Skills
- Verbal Gymnastics: How to Communicate With Difficult People (Edmonton) (Calgary)
- Building Relationships & Networks (Edmonton) (Calgary)
- The Leadership Evolution: Moving From Doer to Leader (Edmonton) (Calgary)
- Practical Tips for Controllers & CFOS (Edmonton) (Calgary)
- Conversation, Connection & Influence: Build Real Relationships & Get Things Done! (Edmonton) (Calgary)
Top 5 Webinars
- Stress Busting 101: Part A (99402)
- How to Build an Investment Portfolio (01749)
- Excel With Macros & VBA – Level 1 – Data Input & Navigation (01702)
- Building A Financial Model in Excel (01602)
- Ethical Tax (01652)
For more information, contact the Professional Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-424-7391 or 1-800-232-9406.