Actually, quite a bit! In fact, we’ve made some big changes to the PD Program this season.
Experience CPA Alberta’s New PD Program
- New Pricing! Purchase PD for up to 40% less than last year for the same high-quality seminars, webinars, and workshops.
- PD Passports have been updated to increase savings and flexibility. Use your Pass to register for any passport valid seminars, web-based training, or conferences held between April 1, 2019, and March 31, 2020.
- The new Share Pass is available for anyone (including non-CPAs) to purchase. It provides savings on multiple PD offering purchases and is transferable to friends, colleagues, and anyone in your network!
- A new early bird pricing on all PD Passes provides amazing savings on PD! Save over 10% from even the regular newly-lowered Passport prices! Purchase the Personal Pass, Mini-Personal Pass, or the new Share Pass at a discounted rate to save up to $200. Early bird prices are effective now until May 3.
What’s New: Web-based Learning
Learn from anywhere this spring! Choose from over 100 online titles, including topics such as Microsoft Excel, financial analysis, IFRS and ASPE. Some highlights of the new titles added:
- Dispelling the Myth of “Effective Meetings”
- Reframing Gender Equality
- Leading Unique Individuals
- Competency Mapping in the Office of the CFO
- Influencing Without Authority
What’s Hot in Calgary
- 6ExY: Mastering the Six Traits of Executive You – June 6
- Enough Bull: How to Retire Well Without the Stock Market, Mutual Funds or Even an Investment Advisor – May 30
- Practical Tips for Controllers & CFOs – May 22
- Powerful Financial Analysis – June 10
- Review Engagements – Application of the Standard – June 19
- Smart Contracts for Accountants – June 11
- Automation Survival Guide for Accountants – June 12
What’s Hot in Edmonton
- TGIF: Transform, Grow, Innovate Your Finance Function – June 5
- Cash Cows, Pigs and Jackpots: The Simplest Personal Finance Strategy Ever – May 31
- The Leadership Evolution: Moving From Doer to Leader – June 6
- Income Tax – Income Splitting, A New Era – June 12
- Budgeting & Financial Management – June 19
- Powerful Financial Analysis – June 11
- Open Innovation for Accountants – June 13
Find a seminar to fit your schedule. Register for spring PD today!
For more information, contact the Professional Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-232-9406.